Burger and Salsa
- 300g lean minced beef
- 50g wholemeal breadcrumb
- 50g carrot, grated
- 1 small onion, grated
- Small handful parsley, leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 whole meal burger buns
- Small pot tomato salsa
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, mix together the first six ingredients, then season well. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers and place on a baking tray.
- Grill the burgers for 3-4 mins on each side until cooked through, then keep them warm.
- Split each burger bun in half, place under the grill, cut side up, and lightly toast for 1 min.
- Fill the toasted buns with some salad and top with a burger and a good dollop of tomato salsa.