- 2 salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 lemon, zested
- 85g (2oz) breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp, low fat plain yogurt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas mark 6.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon zest and some black pepper in a bowl.
- Slice the salmon into ‘fingers’.
- Put the flour and yogurt into separate bowls and roll the salmon pieces into the flour, then in the yogurt and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Place onto a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes and serve with salad or steamed vegetables and a wedge of lemon.