- 200g chopped vegetables (e.g. onions, leeks, carrots, butternut squash)
- 300g potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Handful of lentils
- 700ml vegetable stock
- Fry all the veg and potatoes in a pan with the olive oil for a few minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add lentils and cover with the stock, then simmer for 10 minutes until everything is tender.
- Blend all together using a hand blender until smooth (can be left chunky rather than blended if preferred).
- This can be reheated over the hob or in the microwave.
Read more about the food book and where you can find it here