- 175g (6oz) Oats
- 85g (3oz) no added sugar muesli
- 150g (5oz) dried fruit
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 egg whites
- 175ml (6 fluid oz) apple juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas mark 4.
- Combine the oats, muesli and dried fruit in a bowl.
- Warm the honey in a small saucepan until it is runny and add to the bowl.
- Stir in the egg whites and apple juice.
- Press mixture into a lightly oiled 18 x 28cm (7x11in) baking tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- When cool cut in to bars.